While my current title is “creative director”, I have a passion for visual communication, user experience, and engaging storytelling across all platforms. In my early years after the military I started with hands-on web design and video editing. Today I often find myself doing product management, product design, and helping teams execute campaigns.
I’ve limited projects in this portfolio to ones where I did the majority of the design work myself.
Training and Experience:
- BS – Interactive Media Design – Art Institute of California, San Diego
- MA – Digital Media – Regent University
- MDiv – Church & Ministry – Regent University
- Ad Agency Trenches 3+ years
- Digital Design Leadership at CBN 7+ years (currently serving)
- Value Proposition Training from MECLABS
- Regular An Event Apart Attendee
- New and very satisfied Front Design Attendee
I also serve as a part-time pastor and Christian content writer. I enjoy collaborating with non-profits who want to make our world a better place.